We will forever use our memories of his smile, his sense of humor, his
humilty and generosity, and his big-heart as an inspiration to make our lives,
and the lives around us more complete and whole.

February 7, 1985 - July 21, 2009


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Letter from Stephen

An associate of Rick's wrote and framed the following poem and gave it to Rick for Christmas.

He met me in the fog,
With open arms.
He carried me to the Gate of His Heaven
shortly after seven.
I felt no pain,
And His Heaven is the most spectacular display I've ever seen.
Indescribable, Incomprehensible,
Vast, mouth dropping,
Eye popping,
Angels singing
Holy, Holy, Holy.
Don't be upset.
It is brighter and more beautiful than any sunset.
I found Nicholas,
He is absolutely gorgeous;
Just as you remember
We are in Heaven, eternity, forever.
I am with you still,
I'm the wind that gives you a sudden chill.
I am the sun shining on your face,
Drying your tears in place.
I know Jon is having a hard time.
Let him read this message of mine.
Depend on God to be your best friend.
And I will see all of you again.

I love and miss all of you,
Stephen

No comments: